Friday, March 7, 2008

More toys!

Today, I didn't have work, so I took a nice long nap with all the pets. It was so cute. At one point, Rex and Buddy were both on the bed snoozing and Floyd was curled up pretty much on top of Rex's tail. She's decided that she can totally boss the dogs around. If they try to get in her way, or if they're getting petted and she's not, she'll smack them in the face or yell at them.

Mello came home from work today with toys that Megan L brought for Floyd. They're two little mice that rattle when you shake them. Floyd loves them! She kept batting them off of the couch. Her favorite is the pink one. When I left the living room just now, she was snoozing away with the little pink mouse tucked under her paws.


Playing with both mice.

And yelling at the dogs, who came a little too close to her toys. They keep stealing her catnip mice when she's not looking.

Mello will be gone for the weekend and is taking her camera with her. My camera is being sent out for repairs, so that means I probably won't be able to update too much for the next few days. I plan to start putting up new pictures around Tuesday or Wednesday-ish at the latest, though, and hopefully I can still get some taken in the meantime!

No comments: