Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Fun and Relaxation

Okay, so the day after I start a "Daily Floyd" blog, I neglect to update it. I guess the subheading does say "more or less" on it, so that's alright. Here's a picture from yesterday and one from today.

Mello says that it turns out Floyd has been waiting all her life to live with a knitter. She spent yesterday snoozing on Mello's bed (which is a little cushier than mine is so all the pets love it.) Floyd got up when Mello started to knit. She tries to attack the yarn as you knit with it. So cute! Here's a picture:

Today, I'm off of work so I'm hanging out at home with the pets this morning. Everyone's biggest concern with Floyd coming here seems to be the dogs. She's done fine with them and doesn't really pay any attention to them unless they do something obnoxious like try to sniff her or take her toys. I think she's pretty comfortable with Rex, especially, as this picture evinces:


She was sleeping, but woke up when Mello got the camera.

4 comments:

Unspecified said...

My vote is for a "weekly Rex" guest spot- but I may be a little biased. He's just so darn photogenic!

Unknown said...

Now that is cute.

Leave it to Floyd to upstage Rex without even trying.

Sarah said...

Can I just say that this is the best blog ever! Chris show it to me on Monday? Super cute.

MazzyStar131 said...

Finally was able to get on and read some of the blogs! Im glad Floyd is doing just fine, holding her own! You go Floyd!
XoXoXo